Students of the Department are involved in organising various curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular events round the year under the aegis of various student organisations. We believe that the right mix of academic, technical, leadership and communication skills help students transform into a professional. The Department has a number of student organisations which conduct activities to help build these skills.
- ACM – Association of Computing Machinery ACM, the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) is the premier global community of
- CodeAdda club, open to all students of the Institute of Technology, provides a platform to meet, learn and share
- The INFOCRATS club was established in 2001 by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. Members of this club
- The Student Chapter of the Computer Society of India (CSI) was established in 2004 and has been actively conducting
- Association of MCA students (AMS) was established in 2001 by and for the MCA students. AMS conducts a number
- Association of Computer Engineering Students (ACES), was established in 2001 by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. All